Terms and Conditions
"BeYu" (referred to as "BeYu", "we", "us", "our") is the owner and publisher of the content contained in this website ("Site"). Your use of this site is subject to these terms and conditions and any other laws or regulations which apply to this Site. If you do not accept these Terms, you must refrain from using the Site.
Products and Services
BeYu intends to operate the Site as an online store for the sale and purchase of retail goods. We reserve the right to correct any errors or misprints.
Pricing and Payment
The price of goods ordered is the current price at the time your order is placed, unless a specific price has been quoted. All prices are in Australian dollars.
BeYu currently accepts the following payment method options:
- Direct Deposit
With PayPal, you can pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Goods and Services ("GST")
There is no GST applicable on this site.
Orders and Deliveries
You may place an order for goods by using any of the contact details on this site.
All items shown on the Site are subject to availability and will be removed from the site as soon as they are sold. However, from time to time there may be more than one interested buyer in the same item at the same time, in which case we will endeavour to let you know if you have ordered something that is no longer available. We will offer a full refund or offer something of similar value in return.
We accept no responsibility or liability for any goods we are unable to supply for any reason. Where item/s you have purchased are no longer available we will advise you via the email address you have supplied.
BeYu will attempt to dispatch all orders within two (2) working days from the date the order is made. But please be aware that postage can take up to 14 days.
At BeYu we pride ourselves in providing the best possible products and service. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase and return the goods to us within 14 days of purchase, refunds will be offered as detailed below.
Return goods if they are faulty
Each item is carefully checked by the BeYu customer service team to ensure that it is in perfect condition prior to dispatch. While each of my handcrafted jewellery pieces is made with the utmost care, they may contain little imperfections, which only add to their authenticity and uniqueness. However, if the products you receive are faulty in any way, or you are not happy with the quality, we will provide you with an identical replacement item. Should this not be available we will refund the method of payment used. Goods must be received by BeYu within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition and with their original tags still attached.
Returning goods if you require a different size
If you require a different size we will offer store credit for the value of the product, excluding shipping. Goods must be received by BeYu within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition and with their original tags still attached.
Returning Sale Price items
Store credit is not available on sale priced items unless they are faulty.
- Download, print and complete the Return Form, available here.
- Enclose the Return Form with your package.
- Send your package by Regsitered Post to BeYu, 45 Sapphire Coast Drive, Merimbula NSW 2548. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Once your returned item(s) have arrived at BeYu and been verified by our customer services team, we will process the refund. You will be notified either by phone or email informing you that your item(s) have been received safely and that we are processing your refund.
- All returns will be processed within 10 working days of receipt.
- Goods must be received by BeYu within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition and with their original tags still attached.
- Our decision will always be final with regard to the condition of items.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of postage and any loss or damage to the product during return transit. It is recommended that a traceable delivery method such as Australia Post's "Registered Post" is used for all returns so that the product is covered for loss or damage whilst in transit.
- If BeYu is sending out replacement items, packages have to be signed for upon delivery. If the customer is not available to sign for the package it is the customer's responsibility to arrange for re-delivery. The 14 day return period applies from the date that the initial delivery was made, not the date of re-delivery.